Important Information Regarding Covid-19
As we open back up during these unprecendented times, we want you to let our patients know that we are prepared and taking every measure possible to ensure your safety.
We have always maintained the highest standards for infection control and will continue to do this to help protect you, your family, and our staff. Below are some of the things that may seem different to you when you come for your appointment:
• In addition to normal universal precautions we will also be utilizing N95 masks, gowns, and face-shields.
• We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
• We will be requesting that you not bring other family/friends to your appointment unless necessary.
• We will be taking daily temperatures of all staff and patients on entry to the office.
• You will asked to wear a mask when you come to your appointment, and will be given hand sanitizer when you arrive. A surgical mask will also be provided to you if you don't have one.
• Magazines and toys have been removed from the waiting room.
• We will be disinfecting/sterilizing all rooms between every patient interaction.
We will continue to use state of the art autoclaves, and sterilizing equipment in our office. The safety of our patients, and staff is our greatest concern and we will continue to monitor and implement recommendations from the CDC, and the ADA as they become available.
Thanks for helping to make our community a great place to live. We appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Rolfe and Team